Tripp Lite’s TLP74RB offers economical AC surge suppression for protection of workstations, desktop PCs, telecom systems and other sensitive electronics. Built-in AC surge suppression shields connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to transient surges. TLP74RB offers 7 total outlets (6 at right angle and 1 designated transformer plug outlet), 4 foot cord and diagnostic LED to warn of suppressor damage. AC suppression rated at 540 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. Attractive black housing with keyhole mounting tabs offering convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories. $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA & Canada Only).
- PROTECT ANY ELECTRONIC DEVICE FROM POWER SURGES & SPIKES: Surge Protector with seven outlets protects your PC, personal computer, laptop, printer, scanner, router, phone, fax, modem, television, lamp or any other home/office electronics from dangerous power surges, spikes & line noise
- SURGE PROTECTION WITH RIGHT ANGLE OUTLETS: This surge suppressor includes 7 total outlets – 6 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets placed at a right angle to simplify cord management! And one 5-15R special end outlet designed for bulky transformers without blocking other outlets
- SAFETY FIRST! HIGH JOULE-RATING – CONFORMS TO UL 1449 SAFETY STANDARDS: Automatic shutoff cuts power to all outlets when the protection circuit has been compromised. Diagnostic LED confirms your connected equipment is protected. 1080 joules mean maximum protection for your equipment. Conforms to current UL 1449 3rd Edition safety standards.
- CONVENIENT OPTIONS FOR PLACEMENT IN ANY ENVIRONMENT: 4 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug provides to ability to reach nearby outlets. Keyhole slots on bottom panel provides convenient wall or desk mounting options
- LIFETIME WARRANTY, $25,000 INSURANCE: Lifetime Limited Warranty and $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance covers any connected equipment damaged by a power surge