Cool – Quiet – Low Power Seagate Pipeline HD® 500GB ST3500414CS 3.5″ SATA2 Hard drives are designed to deliver reliable 24×7 operation – optimised for low power consumption, quiet operation, durable, reliable and smooth video streaming.
Seagate Pipeline HD ST3500414CS 500GB 16MB Cache SATA II 3.0Gb/s 3.5″ Internal Desktop Hard Drive features innovative perpendicular recording technology. Seagate Pipeline HD Series hard drives deliver superb performance, efficiency, speed and durability for all your application needs.
Key Features and Benefits
Designed for 24×7 operational profile to meet the always-on devices
SATA II 3Gb/s interface
Perpendicular recording technology for maximum drive capacity and reliability
16-MB cache buffer
Enhanced G-Force Protection against handling damage
78 MB/s maximum sustained data transfer rate
Clean Sweep calibration and Directed Offline scan diagnostics
RoHS (restriction of hazardous substances) compliant
Perpendicular recording, Tunneling
Magnetoresistive (TMR) recording heads and EPRML technology, for increased areal density.
State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
Native Command Queueing with command ordering to increase performance in demanding applications.
Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and inspected to look and work like-new, with limited to no signs of wear. The product comes with relevant accessories and a minimum one-year warranty.
- 500GB Capacity, 5900RPM Rotation Speed, 16MB Cache
- 3.5″ Internal Hard Drive, SATA2, Heavy Duty, Low Power & Quiet
- Works for PC, NAS, NVR, Surveillance CCTV DVR
- Passed Factory Diagnostic Software + RE-CERTIFIED by State-of-the-Art software – Full “Sector-by-Sector” test to ensure best HDD quality! ZERO Bad Sectors!