The Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD delivers high capacity without sacrificing performance for reliable access to bulk storage of unstructured data. High capacity storage for multi-drive chassis requires predictable and reliable performance. The Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD is built to support enterprise-class near line workloads of up to 550TB per year, which is up to 10x the rated workload of desktop HDDs. Clearly, the Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD can help to ensure that you meet your rigorous bulk storage SLAs. Choose from 12Gb/s SAS or SATA 6Gb/s interfaces for easy integration into existing platforms.
- 8TB, 3.5-inch enterprise drive with industry-leading 6-disk technology, resulting in 33 percent more storage in the same storage slot
- Advanced Write Caching feature to utilize enhanced algorithms, resulting in the industry’s highest nearline storage workload performance efficiencies – 100 percent performance improvement in random writes over last-generation drive
- Widely accepted, proven ninth-generation conventional perpendicular recording technology for reliable access to unstructured data in bulk storage applications
- 12Gb/s SAS interface in industry-standard advanced format for easy integration into replicated and RAID multi-drive storage servers and systems. This product also has Warranty by Seller.
- Engineered for 24×7 workloads of 550TB/yr – 10x that of desktop drives