The powerful 8-bay, quad-core TS-832X includes two 10GbE SFP+ ports to fully support 10GbE high-speed networks at a budget price with maximized ROI. It is also an ARM-based NAS that supports Qtier technology for efficient auto-tiered storage. The PCIe slots extend greater application potential, for example, by installing QNAP’s new PCIe wireless network card QWA-AC2600 the TS-832X is transformed into a convenient wireless base station that allows devices to directly connect to the NAS for easy access to its services and Internet connection.
- Dual 10GbE SFP+ ports for accelerating virtualization and massive file sharing.
- PCIe expandability allows for 10GbE adapters, QM2 cards, USB 3.1 10Gbps cards, or wireless network cards.
- Qtier technology and SSD caching enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency.
- Snapshots fully record system status and data, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
- Supports LXC and Docker containers for rapidly deploying application services across platforms including the cloud, servers, and PCs.