The TS-473 is powered by a high-performance and energy-efficient AMD R-Series CPU and provides two PCIe slots for greater functionality. You can install a QNAP QM2 expansion card to add M.2 SSD caching/10GbE connectivity; a compatible wireless card to use the TS-473 as a wireless access point; and an entry-level graphics card (for example: NVIDIA GeForce GT1030) to boost system performance for 4K video performance. The TS-473 allows you to flexibly deploy a wide range of applications with a more affordable budget.
- AMD RX-421ND 2.1~3.4 GHz, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 4x 2.5″/3.5″ + 2x M.2 2280/2260 SATA 6Gb/s drives, 4x GbE LAN, optional 10GbE PCIe expansion
- Two PCIe Gen3 x4 slots support QM2 cards, 10GbE adapters, or wireless network cards
- Supports the NVIDIA GeForce GT1030 graphics card, allowing for 4K video transcoding and output
- Dual M.2 SATA 6 Gb/s SSD slots allow for setting up caching or storage pools, improving file access efficiency
- Qtier auto-tiering technology and SSD caching enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency