The powerful quad-core TS-431XU includes two 10GbE SFP+ ports to fully support 10GbE high-speed networks at a budget price with maximized ROI. The TS-431XU provides versatile all-in-one functionalities and unique features including VJBOD (Virtual JBOD) – an economical way to utilize unused NAS storage space for expanding the storage capacity of other QNAP NAS – and Container Station – that allows users to rapidly develop and deploy Internet of Things (IoT) apps. The TS-431XU is a cost-effective storage solution designed for growing businesses looking for backup, restoration, private cloud, storage for virtualization, and to future-proof their IT infrastructure for 10GbE networks.
- ARM Cortex-A15 quad-core 1.7 GHz, 2GB DDR3 SODIMM RAM (max 16GB), SATA 6Gb/s, 2x 10GbE SFP+ LAN
- 2x GbE LAN, 1x PCIe Gen2(x2), hardware encryption, Container Station, Surveillance Station: free 2, max 30, up to 2x UX-800U/UX-1200U expansion units
- 10GbE readiness, SSD cache, and hardware-accelerated encryption engine ; VJBOD allows using the TS-431XU to expand the storage capacity of other QNAP NAS
- Containerized virtualization and IoT app development with Container Station ; Build a private cloud to centrally organize & manage files and backup tasks
- Scalable design allowing the connection of two QNAP expansion enclosures (UX-1200U-RP) to increase the total storage capacity up to 28 drives