Equipped with high-quality hardware and the revolutionary QTS-Ubuntu dual system architecture, the TS-253A offers a secure private storage and flexible development solution for the era of Internet of Things (IoT). In response to the emergence of IoT and other smart technologies, the TS-253A innovatively supports the open-source operating system Ubuntu to allow developers to run IoT applications directly on the NAS. The TS-253A supports 4K (H.264) video playback, 4K and 1080p video real-time transcoding and multi-channel audio pass-through, and rounds off its complete multimedia entertainment options with the new OceanKTV application. The QTS-Ubuntu Combo NAS is so handy to use, and the unlimited app applications makes it an ideal choice for modern digital lives.
- Intel Celeron N3150 Quad Core 1.6GHz (up to 2.08GHz), 4GB DDR3L RAM (max 8GB), SATA 6Gb/s. Total memory storage: 2, SODIMM DDR3L-1600. For dual-DIMM configurations, you must use a pair of identical DDR3L modules
- 2xGbE, AES-NI hardware encryption, hardware transcoding up to 4K H.264, 4K HDMI with Kodi player, 2xHDMI, Virtualization Station, Surveillance Station, max 1 UX expansion unit, 2x 6.3mmMIC In, 1x Line out
- QTS & Ubuntu dual systems for developing and running IoT applications ; AES-NI hardware-accelerated encryption for efficient cryptographic performance up to 224 MB/s
- Dual HDMI outputs for switching between mirroring and extended desktop options. A hybrid approach to virtualization in one NAS: Virtualization Station & Container Station
- Supports 4K hardware decoding, and transcodes 4K (H.264) videos on-the-fly or offline. Build a personal karaoke system with high-quality audio output and the new OceanKTV app. Quickly find specific files by real-time, natural search with Qsirch 2.1