The TS-451A provides the innovative USB 3.0 Quick Access port that allows you to quickly complete the first-time NAS installation and to then directly access files and data stored on the NAS. It also supports two additional transmission modes: Ethernet NAS mode and iSCSI SAN block-based mode. Combining USB Quick Access, NAS and iSCSI-SAN into one box, the TS-451A is a powerful but easy-to-use storage solution ideal for backup, synchronization, remote access, and entertainment. It greatly helps to boost productivity and can meet the demands of photographers and audiovisual enthusiasts for direct, quick access to files. The TS-451A is powered by an upgradable and high-performance 14nm Intel® Celeron® N3060 dual-core 1.6GHz processor, and supports 4K video playback and transcoding.
- Intel Celeron N3060 Dual Core 1.6GHz (up to 2.48GHz), 4GB DDR3L RAM (max 8GB), 2 x GbE LAN, USB Quick Access, hardware transcoding, encryption engine, max 1 UX-800P/UX-500P expansion unit. Supported Client OS – Apple Mac OS 10.7 or later , Microsoft Windows 7, 8, and 10, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 and 2016, UNIX
- Excellent system performance, ideal for centralized management, file sharing and backup ; USB Quick Access port for accessing files without needing a network connection
- Supports 4K hardware decoding and transcodes 4K H.264 videos on-the-fly or offline ; Enjoy the best audio-visual experience with HDMI output, multi-channel surround sound and the free remote control
- Build a personal karaoke system with Ocean KTV ; Linux Station supports Ubuntu® with direct output via HDMI and Operating Temperature 0-40˚C, Relative Humidity 5~95% RH non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C
- A hybrid approach to virtualization: Virtualization Station & Container Station ; Supports Virtual JBOD (VJBOD) to maximize the storage utilization of multiple QNAP NAS units