Compact, near-silent, and versatile, the 4-bay M.2 SSD NASbook TBS-453A is ideal for office meetings and multimedia applications. Featuring a quad-core Intel 1.6GHz processor, a built-in 4-port network switch, and using up to 4 M.2 SSDs for storage, the TBS-453A not only provides full-fledged NAS functions with RAID protection, but also can act as a switch and share network access with multiple users regardless of being powered on or off. Coupled with its dual HDMI output and 4K H.264 video display & transcoding abilities, the TBS-453A can easily be carried to meetings to present stored files and quality multimedia content. The TBS-453A also supports the open-source Linux platform that allows you to directly utilize feature-rich Linux apps, enjoying a private cloud combining storage and IoT applications.
- Intel Celeron N3150 Quad Core 1.6GHz (up to 2.08GHz), 8GB DDR3L RAM, 1 x GbE LAN, 4-port GbE switch, RM-IR002 remote included
- Built-in 4-port LAN switch, combined with advanced virtual switch functionality for maximized network flexibility ; Dual HDMI output with duplicated and extended desktop options
- Use the TBS-453A as a PC with exclusive QvPC Technology and 4K (H.264) support ; Supports Linux OS with direct output via HDMI
- Store, backup, and share files with snapshots and versioning ; Wide range 10V ~ 20V DC power input
- Expand the total raw storage capacity with a UX-800P/UX-500P expansion enclosure ; Build a karaoke system with the OceanKTV app