Perfect for electric and electronic device or equipment such as home appliances, computers, printers and power tools, can be used at home, office, garage, warehouse and factory. MOUNTING CLIPS INSTALLATION GUIDE Draw a line with a pencil along the power strip where it is going to be positioned. Place the two mounting clips about 6″ away from each end of the power strip and align with the above line. Secure the mounting clips on the wall or floor with screws. Snap the power strip in place.
- New Product!!! With Vertical Orientation Power Distribution and 6 Feet Power Cord!!!
- 3 Feet Solid and Sturdy Whole Metal Housing Power Strip
- 9 Outlet, with Surge Protection up to 400 Joules, with Circuit Breaker
- Electrical Ratings: 60Hz/125V/15Amp/1875W. 110-125V 60Hz
- ETL Approved and Listed (Conforms to UL STD.NO.1363 and UL STD.NO.1449, Certified to CAN/CSA STD.C22.2 No. 21)