The ioSafe 216 is a fireproof and waterproof, network connected, multi-drive NAS/RAID storage device for terabytes of your precious or business data. Designed to be the center of your private cloud, the ioSafe 216 is powered by a Synology DSM motherboard and operating system. It allows for fast access on your local network and remote access from nearly any device connected to the internet – all secured and protected by you. The ioSafe 216 is designed and assembled by ioSafe in California – a data storage company with a vision to protect the world’s photos, videos and business data in the vulnerable public cloud.
- Fireproof – Protects data from loss up to 1550°F for 1/2 hour per ASTM E119
- Waterproof – Protects data from flood. Fully submersed, fresh or salt water, 10 foot depth, 72 hours.
- Data Recovery Service(DRS) for any reason.
- Redundant Drives (RAID) – protect from single HDD failure with mirrored drives.
- Dual-core CPU with hardware encryption engine