HGST Enterprise class, 7200 RPM, SATA III 6.0Gb/s 4TB hard drive for high-capacity nearline environments, Heavy Duty Enhancing data safety and security To ensure the utmost in data safety and security, the HGST Ultrastar A7K4000 is also available with a bulk data encryption (BDE) option. When enabled, the Hitachi BDE implementation encrypts all data on the drive using a private security key as it is written to the disk, and then decrypts it with the key as it is retrieved, giving users an extreme level of data protection. Unlike softwarebased encryption solutions, the Hitachi BDE implementation is hardware-based, so it doesn’t slow the system down. This technology also speeds up and simplifies the drive re-deployment and decommissioning process. By deleting the encryption key, the data is rendered unreadable, thereby eliminating the need for time-consuming, multi-pattern data overwrite. Delivering industry-leading reliability
With a robust fourth-generation mechanical design, HGST Ultrastar A7K4000 is specifically built and tested for the enterprise. The Ultrastar SATA drive family features Hitachi-patented Rotational Vibration Safeguard (RVS) sensor technology, which optimizes drive reliability in multi-drive RAID arrays and rack-mounted systems. Backed by a five-year warranty, the Ultrastar platform has earned Hitachi a reputation among server and storage vendors as a global partner dedicated to delivering the highest quality and reliability in the industry.
CCTV DVR Security & Surveillance Systems
NAS (Network Attached Storage)
- 4TB Capacity, 7200RPM Rotation Speed, 64MB Cache,SATA III 6.0Gb/s, Enterprise Grade, Heavy Duty
- 3.5″ Internal Hard Drive, SATA III 6.0Gb/s, Designed for 24/7 reliable operation
- Works for PC, Mac, RAID, NAS, CCTV DVR
- Passed Factory Diagnostic Software + RE-CERTIFIED by State-of-the-Art software – Full “Sector-by-Sector” test to ensure best HDD quality! ZERO Bad Sectors!
- Worry Free Return! 100% Full Refund