Enterprise class, 7200RPM, 3TB drive for high-capacity nearline environments! Enterprise Grade Hard Drive!
The HGST UltrastarTM 7K4000 is the world’s first and only 7200 RPM hard drive rated at 2.0 million hours MTBF. The Ultrastar 7K3000 represents the fifth-generation HGST 5-platter mechanical design, first introduced in 2004, and has been field proven by top server and storage OEMs as well as leading Internet giants. When the highest quality and reliability are a top requirement, customer field data proves that the Ultrastar 7K4000 delivers by reducing downtime, eliminating service calls and keeping TCO to a minimum. Engineered for the highest reliability, the Ultrastar 7K4000 is not only put through grueling design tests during development but must also pass stringent ongoing reliability testing during manufacturing. Across the entire Ultrastar family, world-class quality control, combined with scientific root-cause analysis and multi-faceted corrective actions, ensure that HGST remains the recognized leader in quality and reliability for enterprise-class hard drives.
Delivering industry-leading reliability
With a robust fourth-generation mechanical design, Ultrastar 7K4000 is specifically built and tested for the enterprise. The Ultrastar SATA drive family features Hitachi-patented Rotational Vibration Safeguard (RVS) sensor technology, which optimizes drive reliability in multi-drive RAID arrays and rack-mounted systems
- 3TB Capacity, 7200RPM Rotation Speed, 64MB Cache,SATA III 6.0Gb/s, Enterprise Grade, Heavy Duty
- 3.5″ Internal Hard Drive, SATA III 6.0Gb/s, Designed for 24/7 reliable operation
- Works for PC, Mac, RAID, NAS, CCTV DVR
- Passed Factory Diagnostic Software + RE-CERTIFIED by State-of-the-Art software – Full “Sector-by-Sector” test to ensure best HDD quality! ZERO Bad Sectors!
- Worry Free Return! 100% Full Refund